Simple Tips for Arbor Hill Products
- Warm one cup of any Arbor Hill jelly or preserve with
three tablespoons of butter for a delectable dessert sauce.
- Surprise special guests and family by putting one
tablespoon of an Arbor Hill jelly or preserve in the center
of the batter before baking morning muffins.
- Spread your favorite Arbor Hill jelly or preserve
between cake layers for an added burst of flavor.
- Warm slightly and use any of Arbor Hill preserves to add
a wonderful flavor dimension to puffed pastry shells for
- Add color and flavor to mixed drinks or a party punch by
mixing any Arbor Hill preserve with water and freeze in an
ice cube tray and then add it to the drink.
- Take any Arbor Hill jelly, preserve, wine sauce or wine
syrup and spoon it into yogurt for a wonderful unique taste.
- Swirl a Tablespoon of any Arbor Hill jelly, preserve,
wine sauce or wine syrup into hot oatmeal or cream of wheat
for a special treat.
- Use any Arbor Hill jelly, preserve, wine sauce or wine
syrup for a topping on sponge cake. Add a dollop of fresh
whipped cream and you have created a fantastic dessert.
- Of course, the traditional use of Arbor Hill jellies &
preserves is on a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. Now
that’s a PB & J grand slam sandwich!
- Take any Arbor Hill jellies or preserves and simply
serve with crackers and cream cheese…the taste is an
immediate hit for a tasty appetizer or simple snack.